According to the Decision No 185/20 / 24.5.2018 of the Senate of Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Central Macedonia, the Center for Training and Lifelong Learning (Κ.Ε.ΔΙ.ΒΙ.Μ.) Foundation as an Independent Academic Unit, based on the national and European institutional framework for Lifelong Learning.
The Ministerial Decision for the establishment of KEDI.VI.M., No. 105351 / G1 and 26.6.2018 was published in the Government Gazette, Official Gazette 2880 / B / 19.7.2018.
Every action of the TEI Central Macedonia and its members, which concerns education, continuing education, training, and Lifelong Learning in general, is compulsory through the Center for Training and Lifelong Learning of the TEI. Central Macedonia and governed by the rules laid down by the institutional framework, the Senate and the present Rules of Procedure.
The Center can organize and carry out non-formal education programs, leading to the award of corresponding certificates, as well as any form of work related to Lifelong Learning.
ΟThe main axes of the TEI's Training and Lifelong Learning Center Central Macedonia are the following:
1. Development of Lifelong Learning, Training and Lifelong Learning programs as well as Training Courses. (B) updating and deepening the knowledge of higher education graduates on specific subjects of their science; (c) enhancing the knowledge of higher education graduates in the fields of education and training; (d) training of the general adult population; and (e) vocational training of workers in private enterprises and organizations.
2. Development of Distance Education and Training Programs. The specific activity concerns a) the development of infrastructures, procedures and methods of evaluation for distance learning, b) the development of programs and specializations that demand from professionals, citizens and the business sector, c) the development of collaborations with other organizations in the field of distance education and training.
3. Development of educational material. The Center develops educational material that is used in the programs it implements. It may also have or produce model material for third parties after approval by the competent bodies.
Interested parties submit an online registration request where they choose the program they wish to attend.
Information about all programs is available from the Program Search section.
Who they are
The Programs are addressed to both business executives, other employees and the unemployed, as well as graduates of VET and TEI, graduates of IEK and Secondary Education, aiming at enriching their knowledge and developing their skills.
Method & Venue of Programs
During the current academic year the available ways to implement the programs will be:
- For lifelong learning - at TEI sites Central Macedonia (amphitheatres, halls, laboratories) with the traditional form of teaching where the simultaneous physical presence of the trainer and the trainees in the classroom is required.
- Remote learning asynchronous (e-Learning) - a teaching process where the simultaneous participation of the trainer and trainees is not required. The availability of educational material and the co-operation between the trainer and the trainee is done via an online platform, using only a simple browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) from anywhere with internet access.
- Remote eLearning - a teaching process with the simultaneous participation of the trainer and the trainees in real time, where the trainer and trainees are not required to be in the same place. Distance learning is done in the form of videoconferencing and the monitoring of presentations is done in real time via an online platform, using only a simple browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) from anywhere with internet access.
- Blended Learning - a teaching process where the method of lifelong learning and the method of tele-learning (synchronous and / or asynchronous) are combined.