Center for Education and Lifelong Learning (KEDI.VI.M.) TEI Central Macedonia
The main axes of the TEI Center for Education and Lifelong Learning Central Macedonia are as follows:
1. Development of Lifelong Learning and Educational Seminar Training, Training and Directorate-General Programs. (B) updating and deepening the knowledge of higher education teachers on specific knowledge of their science; (c) enhancing the knowledge of higher education teachers in specific fields of their science; (c) widening the general adult population; and (h) vocational training of workers and organizations.
2. Developing Education and Training Programs. (B) the development of programs and specialties of professional, citizens and business demand; (c) the development of partnerships with other actors; (a) the development of infrastructures, procedures and methods for distance learning; (b) the field of distance education and training programs.
3. Development of educational material. The Center develops educational material that is used in the programs it implements. It may also have or produce model material for third parties after approval by the competent bodies.
4. Conclusion of Programs of Agreements with Regions and Municipalities, Educational and Professional Bodies, Public Benefit Organizations and other Public and Non-State Actors. These activities may concern: (a) studies to assess training, vocational training and adult education needs; (b) implementation of training programs; (c) writing of educational material; (d) support for structures and the provision of counseling and vocational guidance services; ) Family counseling; f) Intercultural education and support for programs for vulnerable social groups of the population.
5. Participation in enterprise training and structural adjustment actions. It concerns actions for the vocational training and training of business employees as well as enterprises that implement operational restructuring plans.
6. Support Actions for the Development of the Social Economy. Counseling, training and business plans and training in the field of Social Economy.
7. Certification of Conditions. Exploit the capabilities offered by the development of the competence certification system.
In the belief that KEDI.VI.M. of the TEI. Central Macedonia with its research, educational and cutting-edge technologies is a pole of attraction for scientists, researchers, graduates, students, professionals, unemployed, employees and those wishing to be trained in the programs we offer. E.DI.VI.M. of the TEI. Central Macedonia.
The Director of KEDI.BI.M.
Ref. Professor Varsamis Dimitrios